Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 103

Thread: Bye, bye Cigarettes....

  1. #41
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok i musta had withdrawals worst than most but i will say cigarette addiction is the worst thing i've ever faced i hope your still on the wagon
    cherie if anybody can beat it you can god bless ya

  2. #42
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    I doubt if i'll try the patch.(i'd be picking at it all the time). This Tuesday, I will buy some nicotine gum. I'm tired of thinking about it. I hope i don't lose my nerve about it. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I hope you've kicked the habit too Janet.

    I quit a long time ago when I had Valley Fever
    and I had little choice in the matter.
    It was smoke or breathe! I chose the latter.

    There is nothing like a good breath of air!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #44
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not completly Gus still a half a pack a day but i'm trying.

  5. #45
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Doing GREAT!!
    This Friday is six weeks.
    Not going back this time.. no way!!
    xx,
    Cherie

  6. #46
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Cherie. We are all praying and sending good thoughts your way.
    Hang tuff.
    rog

  7. #47
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Rog took the words right outa my mouth Cherie!
    Well said Mr. Ella!
    Ain't fresh air great, though?
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #48
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie!!!

    I am SOOOOOOOO very PROUD of you!!!! I have NO DOUBT that you can do anything that you put your mind to! Kick those nasty things, girl!!! Woo-hoo!!!! I was around smoke for SO many years. (my mom and sister smoked like crazy) and I must have smelled wonderful (even as a young teen) cuz everyone thought I smoked!

    Wonderful, Cherie - I love you!
    Sheri

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This s`ucks, gotta start over again!

    Why?????.......Cause I just paid $1500 for truck repairs and it is in worse shape then when I took it in...Not to mention that I was up all night trying to get rid of the 2 inches of water in my basement!!! What a mess, I'll deal with the Bastads about the truck Monday...I'm actually looking forward to Monday...

    Dam`n Mechanics, sorry Gus.

    Dam`n and I was doing good too!!!!

    F***

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Keep on keepin' on! It has been since december for me, and tonight was a hard night for me. 8 months out, and I still want a cig.
    Stay strong...us Sagitarious (sp?) are strong willed. We will get er done!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic